Forum Thread: Best Party Themes for 18-25

Now this is a fun one. I was the Social Chair in my Sorority in college, and one of the best parts was getting to pick all of our party themes. I swear we looked for any reason to dress crazy and get drunk--but that's a whole different story. What are the best themes in your opinion? I will share mine over time, I have a ton, but I would love to see what everyone else comes up with too...

2 Responses

I love movie- and TV-themed parties for the 18-25 crowd, because they encourage costuming, come with their own visual/food design theme, are easy to do on a budget, and have a pop culture cache! Want a 50s-60s party? Call it a Mad Men party and break out the red lipstick and Pillsbury appetizer recipes! Want a 19th-century-esque party? Call it a Titanic party and put an 'iceberg' in the middle of your punch bowl!

Ooh, I love it! I agree that Movie and TV-themed parties are the best for this age group...in fact I can't think of anything better! It is age appropriate, and we all love to find an excuse to dress up and have fun. I love that it is such an open ended theme, everyone can find a Movie or show that suits his/her individual taste.

Share Your Thoughts